Buick Skylark/Special Forum - '61, '62, and '63
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front windshield compatibility

3 posters

Go down

Front windshield compatibility Empty Front windshield compatibility

Post by savagexx94 Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:53 am

Hello,

I have a Buick special deluxe 1963 4 doors sedan v8 215 ci and as I am totally repairing it, I was able to order the most of the parts I need. However, I also have to replace my front windshield that is broken. I found one in France (I live in Switzerland) but it was mount to a 1961 or 1962 Buick Special. So, i am wondering if this windshield would go to my Buick special 1963 ? If not, could anyone tell me where I can buy one in good shape and send it to Switzerland without issues and at the lowerest price possible ?

Thank you guys !

Jordy

savagexx94

Back to top Go down

Front windshield compatibility Empty Re: Front windshield compatibility

Post by 62cutlassconvert Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:09 pm

Don't know if it will fit but new ones are available from various sources. They come out of Asia so you should have a supplier in Europe no problem I would think. If nothing else talk to your local body shop and see if his supplier can get one.

62cutlassconvert

Back to top Go down

Post by Binbins4 Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:15 pm

hello i live in switzerland too i have a skylark 62 my windshield is damaged could you give me the link if you don't take it where do you live in switzerland
Binbins4
Binbins4

Back to top Go down

Post by 62cutlassconvert Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:21 pm

Sorry, I live in California. Any auto body shop here can work with their supplier to get one. Did you talk to a local body/ paint shop. Even though an American car I’ll bet their glass supplier can get one. Let me know if not, I’ll see if I can find the wholesalers name. But you can’t purchase direct. Must get a business to buy it.

62cutlassconvert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down