Buick Skylark/Special Forum - '61, '62, and '63
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Lisa, the forum newbie! I have a ?

4 posters

Go down

It's Lisa, the forum newbie!  I have a ? Empty It's Lisa, the forum newbie! I have a ?

Post by 62BeachBuick Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:25 am

FIrst, thanks for the friendly welcome. I tried to respond a "hey" to each welcome, but did I mention I am a newbie? Sorry if I missed you.

Soooo...Ruby, the 62 Skylark is a beauty! This forum hooked my wallet up with a very helpful fella who knows his stuff! Ruby got most of what she needed from him. Thanks, Troy! But....now I need a lead on a weather stripping kit. Suggestions?
62BeachBuick
62BeachBuick

Back to top Go down

It's Lisa, the forum newbie!  I have a ? Empty Re: It's Lisa, the forum newbie! I have a ?

Post by regal81455 Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:33 am

steele rubber https://www.steelerubber.com/ ( east coast vendor )

or

rubber the right way https://www.rubbertherightway.com/ ( west coast vendor )

These two would be where I'd shop.
regal81455
regal81455
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Lisa, the forum newbie!  I have a ? Empty Re: It's Lisa, the forum newbie! I have a ?

Post by custom880 Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:33 pm

Kanter has a complete kit for the whole car, seals, rubber bumpers for hood and doors only its kinda pricey. Think it was over a grand for my wagon only its a two door now not a more door so I'll be ordering individual parts.
custom880
custom880

Back to top Go down

Post by 62cutlassconvert Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:40 am

Metro Molded Parts is another liner. I go back and forth between them and Steele. They have different stuff frequently with one better than the other. Will send samples.

62cutlassconvert

Back to top Go down

Post by 62BeachBuick Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:30 am

Thanks! Ruby has her new rubber, thanks for the sites. Window felts next!
62BeachBuick
62BeachBuick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down