Buick Skylark/Special Forum - '61, '62, and '63
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to move

2 posters

Go down

Time to move  Empty Time to move

Post by capt546 Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:23 am

Good day folks, at 74 years old, it is time to move into a retirement community and my 62 2dr Skylark can not go with me. All but the detail s have been done on the car. Solid no rust car. No missing parts! Good glass and chrome. New tires and zenith true knockoff wire 14” wheels. Complete rebuilt front end and front disc conversion. New D&D built motor with 2004R 4 speed automatic transmission with over drive. Motor has new carburetor, new 12 volt alternator and starter new solid state ignition/distributor.. Dual master cylinder with rebuilt power brake booster . New aluminum radiator and electric cooling fans New Painless wiring system.
What the car needs is the drive shaft shortened, new exhaust, finish the solid brake line in the front and installing transmission cooling lines to the radiator. Tons of spares, original motor and extra block and 2 transmissions. I am in Galveston county south of Houston. $4900.00 takes it all , the motor alone was over $3500. 281 508 4646

capt546

Back to top Go down

Time to move  Empty Re: Time to move

Post by Buickbug Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:46 pm

I know you are going to miss the old girl. I am looking for a 62 or 63 198cid V6 complete or a re-buildable block. Give me a call at your convenience 612-872-4598. I am in Minnesota.
Greg Walsh

Buickbug

Back to top Go down